We realize that everyone is wondering if and when the pool will open this season and The Board has voted, after careful consideration, to open the pool. There are maintenance repairs taking place now and as soon as these repairs are completed the pool will open. We do not have a specific date as of now, but we will keep you posted. We also plan to extend the closing into September.
A few things you need to know:
* We will not supply chair loungers, you may bring your own.
* When entering and exiting the pool gate, we ask you to wear a face mask.
* There is a new lock; if you have not received a new key you will need to come to the office and pick one up (do not ask Danny for a key).
* We ask that you practice social distancing.
* Please do not bring pool toys such as noodles and floatys.
* Only residents of the Millington are allowed in the pool area, no guests.
* We do reserve the right to close the pool at any time if these guidelines are not followed.
We will follow all guidelines from the City of Columbus to ensure we have a safe and fun Summer!!